We're thinking about covering the TEDxWaterloo admissions process on this week's SlightlySauced podcast.
Let us know what you think about the issue and we'll be sure to cover your thoughts on the show.
- Stop whining, you didn't get in, get over it already
- The tickets should just be for sale instead
- I'm not too concerned - @threefortynine in guelph plans on streaming them.
- Who cares? I'm going to a remote screening party, so it's all good
- Tickets are limited to maintain the 'cool factor' of TED events
- It was too exclusive
- I got a ticket and I can't wait to go!
- What's TEDxWaterloo?
- Admission is used to gauge desire and commitment to attend.
- Pfft I don't even listen to your stupid podcast!
* denotes an item that was randomly selected to resolve a tie
Disagree? Your input counts. Click here to make your own ranking.